Traveling from July 2020 to March 2021, you will access fantastic rates for outstanding services.
One of our most experienced driver-guide will be with you from your arrival to your departure. Only one Englis-Speaking Driver and only one luxury van.
Clean and Safe. But also comfortable and engaging.
Explore the central Italian regions of Umbria and Tuscany, the latter of which is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. Populated with sloping hills covered with vineyards, luscious green woods, magical medieval villages, and spectacular valleys, this area of the country is famous for its long tradition of producing some of the best Italian wines, olive oils, cheeses and meats.
Start off in the famous Chianti region, where wine is a religion, before passing through the beautiful town of Siena – home of the famous and some- times Palio horserace - as you head south.
Reach the romantic Val d’Orcia to admire its Tuscan landscapes, dive into its woods to hunt for truffles, and then learn how Italian “Nonni” make the local “pici” pasta. Top your experience off with an indulgent visit to the Perugina chocolate factory in Perugia: the icing on the cake for this astounding adventure through central Italy.
- 1 night at Hotel Martis in Rome
- Wine Tasting in Chianti
- Wine Tasting in Montalcino
- Daily breakfast
- 2 nights at Grand Hotel Minerva in Florence
- 2 nights at Relais dei Papi in Cortona
- 2 nights at Palazzo Seneca in Norcia
- English Speaking Driver Guide from arrival to departure
- Driver's expenses
- City Tax
- Private Guided Visit of Florence
- Private Guided Visit of Perugia
- Private Guided Visit of Siena
- Cooking Class in Cortona
- Truffle Hunting in Norcia
- Driver is at disposal for 8 hours per day