Traveling from July 2020 to March 2021, you will access fantastic rates for outstanding services.
One of our most experienced driver-guide will be with you from your arrival to your departure. Only one Englis-Speaking Driver and only one luxury van.
Clean and Safe. But also comfortable and engaging.
Located at the toe of Italy’s boot, Sicily is the southern-most region in the country and the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. Filled with breath-taking scenery such as the views to be had on the surrounding Aeolian and Pelagian Islands (with sandy beaches, caves, cliffs and coastlines a plenty) and of course the dramatic perspective of the infamous Mount Etna (the tallest active volcano in Europe!), Sicily boasts a wide variety of natural wonders for you to feast your eyes upon. As well as mother nature, there are many historical sites for you to explore, from the Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi), a UNESCO World Heritage site comprised of a series of 8 temples, to Siracusa, one of Sicily’s main historic cities and the birthplace of renowned mathematician and engineer Archimedes. Not to mention Palermo, the capital of the island which boasts energetic and tantalising street food markets, luscious beaches, extensive history, architectural gems and surrounding coastal villages.
- Wine Tasting on Mount Aetna
- 2 nights at Hotel Villa Carlotta in Taormina
- Welcome Dinner
- Wine Tasting in Menfi
- Daily breakfast
- 1 night at Villa Athena in Agrigento
- 2 nights at Eremo della Giubiliana in Ragusa
- 2 nights at Planeta Estate in Menfi
- English Speaking Driver Guide from arrival to departure
- Driver's expenses
- City Tax
- Private Guided Visit of Siracusa
- Private Guided Visit of Taormina
- Cooking Class in Menfi
- Private Guided Visit of Agrigento
- Private Guided Visit of Palermo
- Private Guided Visit of Selinunte
- Driver is at disposal for 8 hours per day