Traveling from July 2020 to March 2021, you will access fantastic rates for outstanding services.
One of our most experienced driver-guide will be with you from your arrival to your departure. Only one Englis-Speaking Driver and only one luxury van.
Clean and Safe. But also comfortable and engaging.
Provence is a region filled with wonders. Perhaps, for this reason, it becomes the home to legendary artists such as Chagall, Calder, and Matisse. Just like their works, Provence is full of colors: from medieval Avignon to a countryside filled with a maze of hilltop villages, open-air markets, and fragrant lavender fields. You’ll pass charming towns and vineyards and you will have the chance to enjoy the beauty all around you before arriving in Nice, the capital of French Riviera, one of the most iconic places in France, home of European glamour and style.
- 3+1 nights at La Pérouse in Nice
- 3 nights at Le Pigonnet in Aix-en-Provence
- Daily breakfast
- Service of an English Speaking Driver Guide from arrival to departure
- Wine Tasting in Provence
- Private Guided Visit of Nice
- Private Guided Visit of Aix-en-Provence
- Cooking Class in Nice or Aix-en-Provence