Your journey will start in Brussel, where you will meet your driver-guide and end in Brussels. You will spend seven nights exploring the beauty of two great and unexpected regions.
Go the extra mile in Wallonia, and pleasant discoveries await. There’s Dinant, with its cliffs overlooking the Meuse river; Durbuy, a glorious surprise, hidden in a narrow ravine in the Ardenne; Spa, the world’s first health resort; charming old Chimay, with one foot almost in France, let alone Nivelles, one of the oldest cities in the South of Belgium.
Luxembourg will surprise you with its brilliant atmosphere, castles, small town and excellent wines.
- Lunch and wine tasting at Chateau de Bioul
- Guided Visit of Luxembourg City
- Guided visit of Namur
- 1 night in Bruxelles
- 2 nights in Luxembourg City
- 1 night in Urspelt ( Luxembourg)
- 3 nights in Namur (Belgium)
- English Speaking Driver Guide from arrival to departure
- Driver's expenses
- Entrance fee to Dinant Fortress
- Entrance fee to Bouillon Castle
- City Tax
- Everything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Private Guided Visit of Taormina
- Cooking Class in Menfi
- Private Guided Visit of Agrigento
- Private Guided Visit of Palermo
- Private Guided Visit of Selinunte
- Driver is at disposal for 8 hours per day