One of the most authentic Cinque Terre experiences with a beautiful hike off the beaten tracks. In the morning you will be taken by a private driver from the port of La Spezia or Porto Venere on a panoramic road to Corniglia, the village in the heart of the Cinque Terre. Here, you meet your professional local hiking guide. After a visit of the characteristic village you will hike on a very varied path high above the town through the famous terraced vineyards. The stunning views over the sea and the tiny little villages will make you speechless! Once arrived to the hamlet Volastra you will meet a local winegrower and be offered a wine tasting with snacks in his little cellar! After this unique experience a long romantic stairway through olive groves leads down to the picturesque town Manarola where you have some time for leisure. In the afternoon you will take the public ferry boat back to Porto Venere or La Spezia and you see the wonderful Cinque Terre coast and the Gulf of Poets from the sea. (in case of rough sea, the boat might not run, and the return will be done by public transportation as train and bus).
- Transfer by car or minivan with English-speaking driver from Porto Venere/La Spezia one way to Corniglia;
- English-speaking hiking guide (max 8 hours)
- wine tasting with snacks
- boat ride with public boat from Manarola to Porto Venere or La Spezia
- Bring with you: good hiking shoes, a hat and sufficient drinking water.
- Physical fitness and sure-footedness are required.
- Hiking trail about 7 km. Altitude difference +- 350 m. Time on the trail about 2,5 hours